What's my work experience?
What's my work experience?
Full Stack Web Developer
Backyard Products - Ann Arbor, MI
· Design and develop custom, responsive websites on WordPress.
· Create customized WooCommerce experiences (e.g., regional pricing, location detection, advanced variation options).
· Optimize websites for mobile performance and monitor Core Web Vitals to ensure passing scores.
· Test layout and functionality on multiple devices and screen sizes.
Digital Engine - Cuyahoga Falls, OH (Remote)
· Design, build, and launch websites for clients.
· Setup and manage Google Suite account for the company.
· Created dynamic Analytics reports for clients with Google Data Studio.
· Configured a new server with OpenLiteSpeed, improving a large client’s PageSpeed Insights mobile performance scores from ~17 to ~80 and optimized their site for each of the Core Web Vitals.
Director, Digital Marketing & Web Dev
Forward Thinking Systems - Jericho, NY (Remote)
· Designed, built, and maintained all company websites, including integration of Google Analytics and Salesforce that automatically traced offline sales back to their online source.
· Optimized website for search engines with a heavy focus on speed and usability, resulting in over 500% growth in organic traffic and the industry’s best mobile performance scores on Google PageSpeed Insights.
· Launched Net Promoter Score (NPS) campaign that gave FTS its first ever formal process for collecting customer feedback and provided insight into ways we could improve the customers’ experience with the company and software.
· Collaborated with multiple departments to create product cut sheets, sales decks, user guides, videos, and comprehensive training materials for all FTS products.
Manager, Digital Marketing & Web Dev
ShipLilly - Miami, FL
· Designed and developed website, landing pages, and email campaigns, generating over $600k in new annual revenue.
· Originated ShipLilly’s web/marketing department, hiring and managing an in-house team and outsourced contractors.
· Executed link building campaigns and engaged in relationship building with industry influencers, earning links on high profile websites that helped propel ShipLilly to the top of Google for key search phrases.
Exults - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
· Planned and executed organic search strategies for 100+ clients with steady retention rates well over 90%.
· Managed and mentored several junior level SEOs, growing the department from a single employee to four.
· Discussed goals with clients and created actionable SEO reports through on-page and off-page audits.
· Implemented website edits (HTML, CSS, JS, PHP) myself when the department was new.